Winners or Fails Index du Forum
Winners or Fails
Team Call of Duty

Winners or Fails Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: RGrain Complete Pack (16 Clips) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Winners or Fails Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty [Black Ops] -> Tournois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marlorso

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: RGrain Complete Pack (16 Clips) Répondre en citant

RGrain Complete Pack (16 Clips) > urlin.us/2c9t2

Wink,,March,,30,,,2012,,at,,7:08AM,,,Edited,,September,,4,,,10:54AM,,0,,Reply,,Share,,Share,,this,,answer:,,Johan,,Malmsten,,Thanks,,for,,your,,advice,,,will,,give,,it,,a,,try,,tonight!,,April,,25,,,2012,,at,,1:40PM,,,Edited,,September,,4,,,10:54AM,,0,,Reply,,Share,,Share,,this,,answer:,,Gerfried,,Guggi,,I,,picked,,up,,the,,basic,,offering,,last,,time,,Rgrain,,was,,featured,,here,,,and,,so,,far,,I've,,been,,happy,,with,,the,,resultsPlease,,make,,sure,,your,,cookies,,are,,enabled,,,then,,return,,to,,the,,previous,,page,,and,,try,,againI,,am,,working,,on,,making,,more,,plates,,,and,,trying,,to,,make,,them,,as,,good/smooth/awesome,,as,,possible(PNG,,24),,Film,,Stock,,Included:,,RG,,35mm,,"Ultra,,Fine",,RG,,35mm,,"Lush",,RG,,35mm,,"Smooth",,RG,,35mm,,"Exciter",,RG,,35mm,,"Coarse",,RG,,16mm,,"Thick,,Coating",,RG,,16mm,,"Old,,Stock",,RG,,16mm,,“Soft”,,RG,,16mm,,“Smooth”,,RG,,16mm,,“Coarse”,,RG,,16mm,,“Damaged”,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,"Nostalgia",,RG,,Super,,8mm,,“Clean”,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,“Dirt,,Master”,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,“Burn,,in,,hell”,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,“Instant,,Vintage”,,info:,,Right,,now!,,Register,,a,,PREMIUM,,account,,on,,Prefiles,,For,,Fast,,Download,,Download,,-,,From,,Prefiles.com,,Download,,-,,From,,Rapidgator.net,,Download,,-,,From,,turbobit.net,,Dear,,visitors,,,you,,went,,to,,the,,site,,as,,unregistered,,userI,,think,,Rgrain,,has,,some,,really,,interesting,,offerings,,,and,,it's,,clear,,that,,they've,,made,,themselves,,a,,contender(Each,,,,cut,,,,coils,,,,for,,,,10,,,,sec)At,,least,,in,,the,,Adobe-programs,,(after,,effects,,,premiere,,pro),,I,,would,,do,,this:,,1I,,highly,,recommend,,RgrainYou'll,,see,,it,,online,,at,,blip.tv,,in,,a,,month,,Smile,,Looks,,great!,,March,,29,,,2012,,at,,8:33PM,,,Edited,,September,,4,,,10:54AM,,0,,Reply,,Share,,Share,,this,,answer:,,Cal,,Nguyen,,Does,,it,,work,,with,,Avid?,,And,,how?,,March,,30,,,2012,,at,,4:45AM,,,Edited,,September,,4,,,10:54AM,,5,,Reply,,Share,,Share,,this,,answer:,,Bo,,Randulff,,It,,will,,work,,with,,any,,NLE,,,you've,,just,,got,,to,,get,,it,,into,,a,,form,,that,,the,,NLE,,likes,,if,,it,,isn't,,already,,natively,,supportedApril,,,,9,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,12:45AM,,,,,Edited,,,,September,,,,4,,,,,10:54AM,,,,0,,,,Reply,,,,Share,,,,Share,,,,this,,,,answer:,,,,M.Smith,,,,Yeah,,,,,5,,,,seconds,,,,is,,,,probably,,,,too,,,,short,,,,,but,,,,due,,,,to,,,,bandwidth,,,,limitations,,,,,I,,,,can,,,,only,,,,host,,,,the,,,,700MB,,,,file,,,,size,,,,of,,,,5,,,,seconds;,,,,that's,,,,why,,,,I,,,,linked,,,,to,,,,the,,,,method,,,,with,,,,which,,,,the,,,,grain,,,,is,,,,animated,,,,(so,,,,that,,,,anyone,,,,can,,,,easily,,,,replicate,,,,the,,,,effect,,,,without,,,,the,,,,5,,,,second,,,,loop)The,,key,,is,,to,,use,,it,,correctly,,,after,,cleaning,,the,,footage,,and,,after,,grading,,,applying,,rgrain,,as,,the,,last,,step,,,as,,suggested,,by,,the,,developer,,in,,the,,quick,,reference,,guide35mm,,,,grain,,,,plates,,,,come,,,,in,,,,1080,,,,and,,,,2KMOVIE,,,,SHARES,,,,INCORPORATED:Super,,,35,,,Bundle,,,-,,,Project,,,for,,,After,,,Effects,,,(VideoHive),,,Super,,,35,,,Bundle,,,-,,,Project,,,for,,,After,,,Effects,,,(VideoHive),,,After,,,Effects,,,Version,,,CS5,,,,CS5.5,,,,CS6,,,,,,Resizable,,,,,,mov,,,,Tutorial,,,,,,1.1,,,GB,,,,,,Super,,,35,,,Collection,,,Real,,,Projections,,,,a,,,rather,,,ambitiousIndie,,,Film,,,Weekly,,,Has,,,Amazon,,,Changed,,,Self-Distribution,,,For,,,Good?,,,[PODCAST],,,Login,,,No,,,Film,,,School,,,Keyword,,,Popular,,,1And,,,time,,,is,,,moneyVimeo,,,,About,,,,Vimeo,,,,Vimeo,,,,Blog,,,,Vimeo,,,,Guidelines,,,,Developers,,,,Jobs,,,,Help,,,,Help,,,,Center,,,,Video,,,,School,,,,FAQ,,,,Forums,,,,More,,,,On,,,,Demand,,,,Everywhere,,,,Upload,,,,Site,,,,Map,,,,Upgrade,,,,Vimeo,,,,Plus,,,,Vimeo,,,,PRO,,,,Vimeo,,,,for,,,,Business,,,,Did,,,,you,,,,know?,,,,Customize,,,,your,,,,profile,,,,URL,,,,so,,,,youre,,,,easier,,,,to,,,,findI,,know,,there's,,a,,huge,,difference,,between,,grain,,and,,noise,,(I,,hate,,the,,random,,red,,blotches,,when,,shooting,,high-iso,,for,,one,,thing)Add,,the,,noise-filter,,,set,,to,,about,,5-10%,,and,,unchecking,,color-noise,,3Their,,,Ultimate,,,pack,,,includes,,,35mm,,,,,,,16mm,,,,8mm,,,grain,,,and,,,over,,,20mins,,,of,,,film,,,dirtApril,,,,19,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,10:59AM,,,,,Edited,,,,September,,,,4,,,,,10:54AM,,,,0,,,,Reply,,,,Share,,,,Share,,,,this,,,,answer:,,,,Josh,,,,Free,,,,35mm,,,,Grain,,,,plates,,,,here:,,,,I,,,,couldn't,,,,resist,,,,their,,,,offer,,,,and,,,,I,,,,just,,,,love,,,,itJust,,clean,,grainPersonally,,,I,,felt,,the,,price,,point,,was,,right,,for,,the,,product,,offered,,and,,the,,tradeoff,,was,,hours,,and,,hours,,of,,experimentingWhen,,,Art,,,Imitates,,,Art:,,,Films,,,Inspired,,,by,,,the,,,World's,,,Greatest,,,Artworks,,,+2,339,,,views,,,Topics,,,Newest,,,in,,,Screenwriting,,,The,,,One,,,Essential,,,Ingredient,,,of,,,Every,,,Successful,,,Screenplay,,,Newest,,,in,,,Directing,,,Maren,,,Ade,,,on,,,'Toni,,,Erdmann,',,,the,,,Most,,,Embarrassing,,,Film,,,at,,,Cannes,,,This,,,Year,,,Newest,,,in,,,Distribution,,,&,,,Marketing,,,What,,,Google's,,,Daydream,,,VR,,,Platform,,,Means,,,For,,,Filmmakers,,,Newest,,,in,,,Movies,,,&,,,TV,,,What,,,Google's,,,Daydream,,,VR,,,Platform,,,Means,,,For,,,Filmmakers,,,Newest,,,in,,,Marketplace,,,&,,,Deals,,,What,,,Google's,,,Daydream,,,VR,,,Platform,,,Means,,,For,,,Filmmakers,,,Boards,,,8,,,How,,,to,,,shoot,,,a,,,City,,,scene,,,in,,,mirror?,,,6,,,Stanley,,,Kubrick,,,,,,Breaking,,,Down,,,the,,,Masters,,,Directing,,,Style,,,9,,,Best,,,LED,,,Lighting,,,(Reasonably,,,Priced)?,,,2,,,CPU,,,For,,,editing,,,under,,,750$,,,(50k,,,INR,,,)?,,,1,,,Sony,,,A7s,,,Time,,,lapse,,,app,,,crash,,,Gorilla,,,Grain,,,Super,,,Pack,,,(H.264),,,35mm,,,,16mm,,,,and,,,Vintage,,,Grain,,,Gorilla,,,Grain,,,Super,,,Pack,,,(H.264),,,35mm,,,,16mm,,,,and,,,Vintage,,,Grain,,,,,,The,,,Gorilla,,,Grain,,,Super,,,Pack,,,includes,,,21,,,different,,,REAL,,,35mm,,,,16mm,,,,and,,,Vintage,,,film,,,grains,,,to,,,achieve,,,that,,,precise,,,look,,,thatHere,,is,,everything,,contained,,in,,the,,complete,,pack:,,Sixteen,,1080p,,ProRes,,422,,film,,grain,,plates,,at,,23.976,,fps,,(Each,,clip,,loops,,for,,30sec6.5Gb,,Total,,DL),,RG,,35mm,,"Ultra,,Fine",,RG,,35mm,,"Lush",,RG,,35mm,,"Smooth",,RG,,35mm,,"Exciter",,RG,,35mm,,"Coarse",,RG,,16mm,,"Thick,,Coating",,RG,,16mm,,"Old,,Stock",,RG,,16mm,,Soft,,RG,,16mm,,Smooth,,RG,,16mm,,Coarse,,RG,,16mm,,Damaged,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,"Nostalgia",,RG,,Super,,8mm,,Clean,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,Dirt,,Master,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,Burn,,in,,hell,,RG,,Super,,8mm,,Instant,,Vintage,,Three,,micro,,dirt,,loopsMembers,,,Login,,,Do,,,not,,,remember,,,me!,,,Forgot,,,your,,,password?,,,Create,,,an,,,account,,,Top,,,Rated,,,Products,,,Popular,,,Articles,,,Quantum,,,HUD,,,Infographic,,,-,,,After,,,Effects,,,Project,,,(Videohive),,,Videohive,,,Hand,,,Story,,,Kit,,,-,,,Professional,,,Explainer,,,Builder,,,,,,Cool,,,Product,,,and,,,Services,,,March,,,30,,,,2012,,,at,,,9:14AM,,,,Edited,,,September,,,4,,,,10:54AM,,,3,,,Reply,,,Share,,,Share,,,this,,,answer:,,,Joe,,,Sugo,,,Clean,,,,fine,,,grain,,,here-,,,made,,,from,,,real,,,35mm,,,scansThe,,,all,,,new,,,Sync,,,3,,,has,,,been,,,completely,,,rewritten,,,and,,,offers,,,new,,,features82,,Ways,,to,,Live,,Like,,Alejandro,,Jodorowsky,,+21,696,,views,,4My,,client,,is,,acting,,funky,,and,,I'm,,trying,,to,,figure,,out,,why,,my,,10Mb/s,,upload,,speed,,isn't,,doing,,its,,thingNo,,Film,,SchoolApril,,,9,,,,2012,,,at,,,12:57AM,,,,Edited,,,September,,,4,,,,10:54AM,,,0,,,Reply,,,Share,,,Share,,,this,,,answer:,,,Al,,,W,,,You,,,are,,,correct,,,in,,,that,,,After,,,Effects,,,is,,,involved,,,,but,,,the,,,grain,,,itself,,,is,,,from,,,actual,,,film,,,scans(Each,,,,clip,,,,loops,,,,for,,,,10,,,,sec),,,,If,,,,you're,,,,not,,,,really,,,,sure,,,,about,,,,the,,,,benefits,,,,of,,,,adding,,,,grain,,,,to,,,,your,,,,video,,,,,it's,,,,more,,,,than,,,,making,,,,the,,,,footage,,,,look,,,,more,,,,film-likeSkip,,to,,main,,content,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Winners or Fails Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty [Black Ops] -> Tournois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006